Do You Have A Project We Can Help With?
Two of the core qualities that Belden Tri-State Building Materials looks for in products or systems for their valued clientele are eco-friendly and efficient for labor.
THE EACO CHEM MASONRY CLEANING PRODUCTS
offer the benefits of non-toxic masonry cleaners in a product category that is filled with toxic substances that are harmful to the environment and the applicators. EaCo chem does not sacrifice on quality compared to competitive products, however, and in fact performs both new construction and restoration cleaning tasks better and faster. Their unique brushless washing method makes the washdown process less labor intensive and incredibly faster.
As always, Belden Tri-State will recommend the right cleaner for each of our products, and for restoration applications please reach out to us to schedule a demonstration where we can find the perfect solution.
NMD 80 IS A POWERFUL
detergent-based solution designed for safe and effective removal of mortar smears and efflorescence from masonry surfaces. It can be used on all masonry substrates including brick, stone, synthetic stone, precast concrete, designer or colored block. It works great to remove polymeric sand haze.
The added buffering ingredients allow NMD 80 to be powerful yet safe enough for glass and anodized aluminum. NMD 80 is a masonry cleaner that requires no respirator when working outdoors, preventing unnecessary fines. This product is capable of extremely effective cleaning and efflorescence removal without brushing or scrubbing and will leave the cream on the mortar joints.
remarkable versatility, cleaning power, and safety all in one. It is appropriate for single or multiple surface restoration. OneRestore® is capable of removing the deepest stains. OneRestore® can also be used to safely remove deposits on glass and anodized aluminum. OneRestore® is a great choice for cleaning and restoring college campuses; government facilities, hospitals, and office building
• Excellent for removing virtually all stains, including mineral oxide stains, environmental pollution stains, and rust.
• Spray-on/rinse-off application process improves productivity. No scrubbing required.
• Restoration using one product simplifies the process and reduces protection requirements.
• No harm to plants from rinsed product when used as directed.
• Safe on glass and anodized aluminum when used as directed.
• Ideal for deep stain removal from porous substrates.
• Safe for non-colored horizontal concrete, such as driveways and sidewalks.